Saturday, August 11, 2012

Found Fan-fiction

These are snippets of a novel I was writing back when I was in 6th grade or possibly junior high. It was fan fiction based on the characters in Star Trek Voyager. Sadly, this is all that still exists of the story. It was written on an old Apple IIc computer and there was no way that I could figure at the time to transfer it over to a Windows PC short of making a hard copy and manually typing it back in. I found this when I was tearing down science project from that time. The stains are dried rubber cement. I had used the pages, apparently, to print my presentation.

It is odd that I find this now as my wife and I are just finishing our ambitious task of watching every single Star Trek franchise episode and movie. We are currently on the final season of Voyager. If you are a fan of the show, I believe I set my story sometime within the first 3 seasons prior to any interaction with the Borg.

The title of the novel was to be "Star Trek Voyager: Homeworld" and it was to tell the origin of the Borg race.




No comments:

Blog Archive